What I am Excited About and What I fear

Technology is advancing every day and newer things are being launched daily that is changing the way we do things. I have more fear than being excited due to the face that this advancement is bringing fear to people. The biggest fear that I and as well many other people faces is jobs. Many labor jobs are being taken away and people are being replaced with robots. Many companies are finding it cheaper to buy a robot to do basic labor jobs and take away the physical person. This really brings fear since we are just in the beginning stages of the tech advancement with time advancements are going to be out of this world. Literally every day new advancements are just mind blowing, when tesla unveiled its new semi-trucks, don’t get me wrong they are very cool but they are going to take away thousands of jobs which is the scary part to me. Another great example is amazon and their drone that they are trying to launch, if they are actually able to launch that it will reduce the need for some shipping companies such as USPS, UPS, Fedex. In my opinion Technology is great resource to have but it should be a necessity where everybody needs to rely on technology for everything. For certain things or functions technology is important but we shouldn’t solely rely on it. I just am scared to see what the next 100 years has to offer and the amount crazy inventions that are going to be released.     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It isn't just about being a Programmer- Shadrach White

Dot com to Dot bomb

Web Page with HTML