Web Page with HTML

When professor Fry told us a way to check out the coding for specific webpage I went played with that a little bit. Man, it was so much text that made no sense, it was just so confusing. so many words just combined to just make one webpage. There was one paragraph of just < > to make one tenth of the page, different sections were made with separate html texts. This assignment really opened my eyes and made me aware of how a page is made. I have friends in the computer science field and in the web design field, they always made it sound so easy nothing as complicated as what it is. This assignment was just one sentence on a blank page, I can’t even imagine what could have gone in to making a full-size webpage. When the instructions were passed out in class and I started looking over them it looked so confusing. I was for sure I was going to have troubles doing this mini project. When I started doing the assignment it was super easy, I was amazed how easy I finished the project. It was a lot easier than I had thought it was. Professor Fry showed us a couple different options we could play around with. For example, I played around with the color of the background and the marquee feature and just tried different methods.  This mini project was really beneficial and showed us how much work goes in to creating a webpage.  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It isn't just about being a Programmer- Shadrach White

Dot com to Dot bomb

Convergence