Topic For My Presentation

For my presentation I would like to talk about social media with an emphasis in cyber bulling. This a very big topic so if were to talk about just social media solely it would be a very big presentation. With the creation of all these new social media sites such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, snapchat, etc. cyber bullying is a topic that people need to learn about. Personally, I feel as if there should be informative classed offered to kids in middle or even in high school to educate. The new generation is being born in to the era of social media. Social media is a very good tool that can help people and even destroy people. Many people have been victims of cyber bullying where they have been talked down upon on websites such as twitter, Facebook. This topic is very dear to me because many people I know have been victims and it just really annoys me. My friends were called bad names because of the way the look and that really can bring someone down. This may be a minor case but there have been many serious cases in which people have taken there lives and there is a point where enough is enough. Then the argument can come about weather another person’s opinion can offend or be considered cyber bulling towards someone. By presenting about this topic I hope to even bring some knowledge and shed light on topic we really don’t think about on a daily basis. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It isn't just about being a Programmer- Shadrach White

Dot com to Dot bomb

Web Page with HTML