Learnings from this class

Though I was born where technology advancements were at an all-time high I don’t know all the ins and outs of technology. I still till this day am I learning new things every day from family friends, surprisingly enough I learn new things from my eight-year-old brother. But, if we put it in to perspective my little brother was born in to technology whereas me 21 years ago was slowly exposed to technology. Back when I was in grade school we would have a physical copy of everything textbooks, notebooks, we wouldn’t use anything digital, comparing that to my brother they probably use 85% digital tools and 15% physical. I really would like to know some of the ways all this new technology is bad for us and the upcoming generations. To the naked eye we see how convenient technology makes our lives but with all that there must be a downside and that’s what I’d like to know. From my understanding it is that it has been accessible for larger corporations and the government to track us based on the data from our advanced technology phones. I was born in an era when the internet had already been developed and was slowly on the rise I would like to know the process behind what started the world wide web. I was would like to learn how all these massive corporations store mass amounts of data and how it is kept secret.     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It isn't just about being a Programmer- Shadrach White

Dot com to Dot bomb

Convergence